- These are the areas where sheeps are kept before slaughter.
- Paddock height will be between 1000-1200 mm.
- Paddock bollards will be made of 90x90x3 mm box profile, intermediate railings will be made of Ø60x3 pipe and 60x60x3 mm box profile.
- Paddocks will be made in panels and will be bolted in place.
- The manufactured materials will be completely hot-dip galvanized.
|90x90x3 mm / 60x60x3 mm / Ø60x3 mm
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/meztascom/public_html/wp-content/themes/meztas/functions.php on line 67