- It is a rail system where cattle are transported to the processing line.
- The chassis of the bleeding line consists of IPE 200 and above profiles to be determined according to the static, and the carrier columns consist of 150x150 / 200x200 mm box profiles.
- The bleeding line rail consists of a galvanized pipe rail with a diameter of Ø60 mm and a thickness of 5 mm and special hangers connecting this rail to the carrier.
- The distance between the hangers will be 600 mm at most. Bleeding line will be resistant to 1500 kg/m. load.
- It is completely hot-dip galvanized.
|IPE200 and above carrier profiles
|150x150 / 200x200 mm
|Ø60x5 mm pipe
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/meztascom/public_html/wp-content/themes/meztas/functions.php on line 67