- It is a crane system used to take cattle to the bleeding line during slaughter.
- The crane has a lifting capacity of 2000 kg.
- It is 7.5 kW motor-reducer driven.
- It has a magnetic brake to prevent it from running back when the load is stopped at the desired place.
- At the ends of the crane chains, there is a hook lifting apparatus to which cattle bleeding hooks can be attached.
- The chassis of the cattle hoist is hot-dip galvanized and the drums are electro-galvanized.
|Double row 10 mm caliber chain
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/meztascom/public_html/wp-content/themes/meztas/functions.php on line 67