- It is a automatic rail system in which cattle are transported during processes such as dehiding, rumen taking, carcass splitting.
- Conveyor chassis consists of NPU80 and NPU140 profiles.
- There are drive and tensioning gears at both ends of the chassis. Specially made chains with pallets that push the hooks are attached to these gears.
- The conveyor is driven by a 3 kW motor-reducer.
- During processing, the distance of the cattle to each other is a minimum of 2 meters and the foot openning distance is 90 cm.
- Conveyor chassis will be hot dip galvanized, other mechanical parts will be electro galvanized.
- Rail consists of 2 pieces of 30x50x3 mm AISI304 CrNi boxes and special hangers made of 10 mm thick AISI304 CrNi sheet that connects these rails to the conveyor chassis.
- The distance between the hangers will be 600 mm at most. Processing line will be resistant to 1000 kg/m. load.
|2000 mm (min)
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/meztascom/public_html/wp-content/themes/meztas/functions.php on line 67