- It is the elevator used to lower the bleeding hooks from the high line to a height of about 2 meters at low speed.
- Hook lowering elevator hooks work with an inclination of approximately 40-45 degrees and is driven by a motor-reducer.
- The chassis of the hook lowering elevator is made of specially formed sheet metal and is hot-dip galvanized.
- Engine power is minimum 0.75 Kw.
- There is a guard around the pipe rail that prevents the hooks from falling.
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/meztascom/public_html/wp-content/themes/meztas/functions.php on line 67