- It is a manual rail system in which cattle are transported during processes such as dehiding, rumen taking, carcass splitting.
- The chassis of the processing line consists of IPE 200 and above profiles to be determined according to the static, and the carrier columns consist of 150x150 mm box profiles.
- The rail of the processing line consists of 2 pieces of 30x50x3 mm AISI304 CrNi box profile and special hangers made of 4 mm thickness AISI304 CrNi sheet that connects the rails to the carrier.
- The distance between the hangers will be 600 mm at most. Processing line will be resistant to 1000 kg/m. load.
- After the production of the carrier chassis and column of the cattle processing line, hot-dip galvanizing is done.
|IPE200 and above carrier profiles
|Double row 30x50x3 mm AISI304 CrNi profile
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/meztascom/public_html/wp-content/themes/meztas/functions.php on line 67